Re: segmentation faults under win32 but not linux (kubuntu) ?!

I installed currently Dev-C++. But know that I build my gtkmm application I
receive all the sudden segmentation faults. None of these I have had while
running the application at my linux pc. The wired thing is some older
version of my application is running. The bigger difference between those
two versions is that I use pointers in the newer one to assign my data in
dynamical memory. Has somebody experience with compiling in both os and had
similar problems? I am slowly out of ideas where to look and i don't realy
want to go back to static memory allocation.

I experience some strange crashes under Windows/code::blocks/mingw32.
But they don't happen when I run a program in debuger.
Does your program crash when it's tunning inside gdb?

AFAIK dev-c++ also works on top of mingw toolchain.

--
WBR, Pavlo Korzhyk
ICQ#155870780