Re: segmentation faults under win32 but not linux (kubuntu) ?!

yes it is crashing both times, when I run it in the debuger as well as
application. I also tried to narrow it down with the debuger. It seems that
those segmentation faults happend when I hand over some pointers from one
class to another. The wired thing is just that everything runs just fine
under linux and I don't see any reason why it is failing. I would provide
also some code but it is to much.

I had something similar after upgrading gtkmm - segmentation faults
happen inside Glib::RefPtr code.
And the pointers are not NULL at that moment.
I had no time for futher investigation and rolled back to the older
versions of gtk+/gtkmm.
I use gtkmm-devel-2.8.8-2 and gtk-dev-2.8.20-win32-1.

What version do you use?

Sorry for so fuzzy problem descriptions - I can confirm that there is
something suspicious (to me) in win32 port, but have no spare time to
find out more.

--
WBR, Pavlo Korzhyk
ICQ#155870780