Re: [gtkmm] Compiling my first gtkmm program - HELP!!

Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> writes:

> On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 20:01, Roger Leigh wrote:
[GTK+ for Cygwin]
>> The packages aren't "official" Cygwin packages,
>
> But Maya said that she got them with the Cygwin setup. Clearly there is
> some confusion here.

You can add sources to the Cygwin setup tool, sort of like you can add
package sources to sources.list on Debian.  These can be public
mirrors or private repositories.

Maya wrote:
> I got my packages from http://web.sfc.keio.ac.jp, are you the
> maintainer of these packages?

No.  I have been unable to contact the maintainer.

--
Roger Leigh