Re: [gtkmm] Compiling my first gtkmm program - HELP!!
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Maya <EscalanteCanada netscape net>
- Cc: gtkmm mailing list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] Compiling my first gtkmm program - HELP!!
- Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:52:56 +0200
On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 23:07, Maya wrote:
> Yes, Nick answered your question.
> I realize that it is not imperative to have the 'virtual' key word in
> this case, but it has become a force of habit in my case.
That is not a good idea. Do you really understand virtual inheritance?
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev