Re: [gtkmm] Compiling my first gtkmm program - HELP!!
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Roger Leigh <roger whinlatter uklinux net>
- Cc: Maya <EscalanteCanada netscape net>, gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] Compiling my first gtkmm program - HELP!!
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:05:17 +0200
On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 20:01, Roger Leigh wrote:
> Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> writes:
> > On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 18:24, Roger Leigh wrote:
> [Cygwin/Gtkmm linker failures]
> >> The only solution is to rebuild the whole lot from scratch. You can
> >> find some patches here for GTK+2.2:
> >> http://www.whinlatter.uklinux.net/gtk/patches/.
> > Is there a public bug tracker for cygwin. This should be reported so
> > that building from scratch is not necessary.
> The packages aren't "official" Cygwin packages,
But Maya said that she got them with the Cygwin setup. Clearly there is
some confusion here.
As usual, people should not waste their time with inofficial 3rd-party
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev