Re: [gtkmm] Compiling my first gtkmm program - HELP!!

Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> writes:

> On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 18:24, Roger Leigh wrote:
[Cygwin/Gtkmm linker failures]
>> The only solution is to rebuild the whole lot from scratch.  You can
>> find some patches here for GTK+2.2:
>> http://www.whinlatter.uklinux.net/gtk/patches/.
>
> Is there a public bug tracker for cygwin. This should be reported so
> that building from scratch is not necessary.

The packages aren't "official" Cygwin packages, they were built almost
a year ago and put on a website.  Unfortunately, the packages haven't
been kept up-to-date and the patches no longer apply (they were never
submitted for inclusion in CVS).

Once I have got the current CVS versions of GTK+ and Gtkmm to build
natively under Cygwin and all the patches have been included, it might
be possible to get GTK+ and Gtkmm included with Cygwin.  I don't have
the time to maintain it myself at the moment (and I may switch to
MinGW eventually, and I spend enough time maintaining Debian
packages), but if there are any willing volunteers who would find this
of use, please step up!

--
Roger Leigh