Re: [gtkmm] Compiling my first gtkmm program - HELP!!

Well I don't think it's the Makefile this time. I'd like to know what this is doing here:

  class Wimm : virtual public Gtk::Window {

I didn't even know you could do virtual inheritance, and I certainly have no idea what it means. Since the errors look like they might be related to virtual function tables and they're certainly something to do with something down in the Gtk::Window ancestor classes, perhaps you could try

class Wimm : public Gtk::Window {

instead and see what happens. Unless there's a particular reason you need to do it, in which case someone more knowledgeable than I will have to take over, or I'll have to go and read about it, because I've never heard of virtual inheritance in C++. But I guess it must exist in some form or it wouldn't compile (or is that me putting too much faith in g++?)

Anyway, that's all I can offer this time... glad my other tip helped. I honestly didn't notice these error messages really last time, as they were a bit buried amidst the others.