moving [was Re: Gtk2::GLExt build problems]

On Jun 3, 2006, at 4:22 PM, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

Hi muppet;

On Sat, 2006-06-03 at 16:04 -0400, muppet wrote:
Will commit to cvs if sourceforge ever starts behaving again.

Given the shortages and funny CVS status of SF.net, maybe we should
discuss moving the gtk2-perl bindings on the gnome.org SVN, as soon as
it'll be up (mid-July, after GUADEC, if everything works out).

That would be fabulous. We'd actually discussed moving to cvs.gnome.org two years ago, planning to make the move after the gtk+ 2.4 / Gtk2 1.04 stable series, but the tuits ran out and it never happened.

One problem was the lack of ssh support for gnome's CVS at the time, which made it impractical to work from behind firewalls. That's not such a problem now, and SVN is far superior anyway.

--
Brian: If i recall correctly, this is the physics department.
Chris: That explains all that gravity.