Re: moving

On Sat, 2006-06-03 at 19:35 -0400, muppet wrote:

Given the shortages and funny CVS status of SF.net, maybe we should
discuss moving the gtk2-perl bindings on the gnome.org SVN, as soon as
it'll be up (mid-July, after GUADEC, if everything works out).

That would be fabulous.  We'd actually discussed moving to
cvs.gnome.org two years ago, planning to make the move after the gtk+
2.4 / Gtk2 1.04 stable series, but the tuits ran out and it never
happened.

I wouldn't mind moving either.

--
Bye,