Re: Gtk2::GLExt build problems

A. Pagaltzis wrote:
* Mark Glines <mark glines org> [2006-06-03 08:05]:
I don't know how to specify a prototype with "use constant", or
indeed if its possible at all. But replacing the constants with
the following lines doesn't emit any warnings for me:

It isnât, but the subs in SDL::OpenGL::Constants should have the
right prototype (ie. `()`, same as constant.pm uses) in the first
place. Flick a bug report to the author.

Hi,

What bug, exactly, do I report?  That they eventually added some
constants that were missing a year or two ago?  That they implement
their constants in such a way that we can't override the values without
warnings?  (If I were them, I'd claim the constants shouldn't have been
overridden in the first place.)

It seems more straightforward to me to remove the "use constant" line
from the example script...

Mark