Re: Gtk2::GLExt build problems

On Jun 3, 2006, at 1:59 AM, Mark Glines wrote:

muppet wrote:

On Jun 2, 2006, at 5:07 PM, Mark Glines wrote:

I'm having some difficulty using Gtk2::GLExt-0.90.

Be warned that this module has not been touched since Oct '04. I don't
recall with what version of gtkglext it was developed.

Thanks for the tip.  Is it deprecated in favor of something else, or
does it just need a little love? :)

Neither, really. So far as i know, gtkglext itself has not really changed in all that time, and we got no bug reports on the module, which also had no champion to own it and make it officially stable. It basically hasn't been updated because nobody told us it was broken.

What version of Storable do you have?

2.15.  I get the same symptoms on two Gentoo Linux machines, probably
with the same versions of everything installed.

I have 2.09 and no problems.

Does it help if you move the "mkdir 'build', 0777;" line before the do_pod_files() line?

--
Holy crap, dude, we have kids!
    -- Elysse, six days after giving birth to twins