Re: table layout

Beast wrote:

Daniel Kasak wrote:

I've got 2 gtk2-perl projects, details at:
http://entropy.homelinux.org/axis_not_evil/ and I'm using these
libraries heavily at work and also in some other commerical projects
I've picked up along the way. I just completed a rollout for my 1st
customer last Sunday - they're very happy with it. They've got it
running under Citrix ... not my cup of tea ... but it works.

If it is a commercial project, then how you 'hide' the code from the
end user?

I don't. If I was making shrink-wrap software and looking for multiple
customers, then I'd have to do this. But I'm building custom solutions
for individual companies, and there's no point in hiding the code from them.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer