Re: table layout
- From: Scott Lanning <lannings who int>
- To: pierre <pierre-perl chine-au-logis net>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: table layout
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:15:23 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, pierre wrote:
I think you want the table to be homogeneous :
my $table = Gtk2::Table->new(4, 6, TRUE);
Hmm, you're right. I swear I thought I tried that.
But to me it's a strange way to do what you want to do.
I would personnaly use the "width-chars" property of the GtkEntry
in a 2 columns table.
(And then I would have to use a GtkAdjustment to put the GtkEntry on the
This sounds like a good idea, thanks.
To see what can be done, and how, I use to play with Glade gui-builder
before starting coding.
(Actually, now I'm using GladeXML and I forgot about all this :-p)
I've tried to get into Glade several times,
but never stick with it.
] [Thread Prev