Re: table layout

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, pierre wrote:
I think you want the table to be homogeneous :
   my $table = Gtk2::Table->new(4, 6, TRUE);

Hmm, you're right. I swear I thought I tried that.

But to me it's a strange way to do what you want to do.

I would personnaly use the "width-chars" property of the GtkEntry
in a 2 columns table.
(And then I would have to use a GtkAdjustment to put the GtkEntry on the
left)

This sounds like a good idea, thanks.

To see what can be done, and how, I use to play with Glade gui-builder
before starting coding.
(Actually, now I'm using GladeXML and I forgot about all this :-p)

I've tried to get into Glade several times,
but never stick with it.