Re: widget for directory view

* GÃbor Szabà <szabgab gmail com> [2005-07-24 20:20]:
So I read twop levels. Now when the user expands one of the
entries I need to go to all of its subdirectories read them and
somehow add them to the tree. Is there an example of such code?
Is my approach good?

The approach is good, and you do it by plugging a custom
TreeModel into the TreeView, one which doesnât use an in-memory
data structure, but instead reads the filesystem when asked for
anything.

See `perldoc Gtk2::TreeModel` under âCREATING A CUSTOM TREEMODELâ
as well as the various previous threads from the mailinglist:
http://www.google.com/search?q=custom+tree+model+site%3Agnome.org+inurl%3Agtk-perl

Regards,
--
#Aristotle
*AUTOLOAD=*_=sub{s/(.*)::(.*)/print$2,(",$\/"," ")[defined wantarray]/e;$1};