GtkSpell mappings added to gtk2-perl-xs

i just committed an initial pass at mapping GtkSpell into gtk-perl-xs.
it's working for me. prerequisites include the gtkspell c library/module
and it's dependency of aspell/aspell-dev.

if you can use them i would suggest the rpm's as they install the
pkg-config files into /usr/lib/pkg-config rather than
/usr/local/lib/pkg-config where the src pkg puts them. this keeps you
from having to set PKG_CONFIG_PATH before running perl Makefile.PL.

GtkSpell's simple.c example has been implemented as gtkspell_simple.pl

spell checking in a gtk2 based app can't get any easier than this.

try it out, let me know what you find. i'll try to document it soon.

-rm