Re: ispell class for gtk-perl

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 03:30:03PM -0400, Scott Russell wrote:
Yup, I feel the same way. It's relatively straight forward code and should be
an easy rewrite in perl for use with Gtk-Perl. However, being a system admin
by nature my first thought was to see if anyone had done it before me, being
lazy and all. :)

Hmm, one Gtk-Perl question though, again this seems like one of those
non obvious things to me.

In Gtk 1.2 the GtkText widget has this define:

  GTK_TEXT_INDEX (t, index)

This is supposed to return the char given at $index from the GtkText
widget. I'm not sure I see a clear way this work in Gtk-Perl however.

Any hints?

--
Scott Russell <lnxgeek us ibm com>
IBM Linux Technology Center, System Admin