From: John Ralls [mailto:jralls ceridwen us]
Sent: 24 January 2020 04:56
To: David Cooke
Cc: gtk-osx-users-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [gtk-osx-users] gtk2 failing to build + no pangoft2

On Jan 23, 2020, at 4:47 PM, David Cooke <djcooke wintree plus com> wrote:

I've shut down macOS for today.  The immediate puzzle - which I'll check
out
tomorrow - is that the required definitions are included in the header
file
pango/pangocoretext.h which is included in the pango-1.44.7 tarball but is
now absent from the pango include directory after pango has been built.
Logically, I would expect to find it in
$PREFIX/inst/include/pango-1.0/pango.

Not a puzzle at all. It's a private header with no additional public API so
it doesn't get installed.