Re: [gtk-osx-users] gtk2 failing to build + no pangoft2

Thanks for your swift response.  Gtk3 was installed before I decided against
migrating the program.

The last thing I did was to run the following:

jhbuild build -f meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap meta-gtk-osx-freetype
meta-gtk-osx-core

Isn't this equivalent to what you are suggesting I should have done?  But
gtk failed to build this time, after the initial installation had been
successful.

I have also tried jhbuild -f pango after installing freetype, and still
pangoft2 was not installed.

The first problem now is how to get gtk installed - do I need somehow to
clean up the build environment?

I have reinstalled pango several times after freetype was installed, and
still have been unable to get pangoft2.

Regards,
David Cooke