Re: g_io_channel_win32_new_fd()

Am 03.03.2010 19:24, schrieb John Emmas:

However, I'm not criticising you Tor. I take your point that if the VC++
audience isn't a priority, then I understand how this might not be worth
the
effort. My personal experience though (as someone who's used vc++, gcc, gtk
and mfc) is that the most powerful combination for the Windows platform is
offered by vc++, glib and gtk (well, more specifically, gtkmm). I wish that
other VC++/MFC programmers could experience this for themselves because I'm
pretty sure they'd agree.

My two cents:

If someone uses gtk then he either develops for linux only or he develops for windows _and_ linux and so he will most likely use MinGW.