Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gnome/GtkCanvas (was Re: gtk_args_collect & gnome--)

Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx> writes:

> Ok, this is a convincing argument and thus I am willing to rename the
> widget to GtkCanvas.
>
> I do not want to move it for two reasons:
>
> 	1. We want to use it to give gnome-libs more exposure.
>
> 	2. We want to have more control over it while we develop some
> 	   important GNOME applications.
>
> In the long term, I would not mind doing the move.
>
> Hope this settles the problem down.

Definitely!  (can only speak for myself, of course)

This is what I wanted from the beginning but I failed to make it clear
I think: Rename the canvas to GtkCanvas but leave it in libgnomeui
because it still evolving very quickly.

Yes, I'm really happy that this has been settled.