Re: Fwd: Malayalam & SF_PROCESS_ZWJ

You might take a look at ICU's "letest". It reads an XML file with test cases and expected results. It's not 100% fool-proof because I use the LayoutEngine to generate the expected test results, but it does alert me if something has changed.

http://source.icu-project.org/repos/icu/icu/trunk/source/test/letest/
http://source.icu-project.org/repos/icu/icu/trunk/source/test/testdata/letest.xml

Regards,
Eric