Malayalam & SF_PROCESS_ZWJ
- From: Harshula <harshula gmail com>
- To: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Cc: Cibu C J <cibucj gmail com>, pravi a gmail com
- Subject: Malayalam & SF_PROCESS_ZWJ
- Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 02:22:12 +1000
I noticed that the SF_PROCESS_ZWJ flag has been removed from the
Malayalam script flags in Pango as part of:
My understanding from the indic unicode.org mailing list was that it was
now essential, for Malayalam (and of course Sinhala), for ZWJ to be
passed along to the GSUB stage of the font lookup.
Have the rules changed? What was the justification for the removal of
the SF_PROCESS_ZWJ from Malayalam script flags?
] [Thread Prev