Re: Malayalam & SF_PROCESS_ZWJ
- From: "Praveen A" <pravi a gmail com>
- To: Harshula <harshula gmail com>
- Cc: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>, Cibu C J <cibucj gmail com>, gtk-i18n-list gnome org, Suresh P <suresh ippimail com>
- Subject: Re: Malayalam & SF_PROCESS_ZWJ
- Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 14:15:24 -0000
2007/6/17, Harshula <harshula gmail com>:
On the indic unicode.org list I've been trying to keep track of which
scripts require ZWJ during the font GSUB lookup stage. What was the
justification for the removal of the SF_PROCESS_ZWJ from Malayalam
With that option the ZWJ symbol was rendered unnecessarily. It render
well without that option.
you might want to comment on this.
Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
] [Thread Prev