Re: Fwd: Malayalam & SF_PROCESS_ZWJ
- From: "Praveen A" <pravi a gmail com>
- To: Harshula <harshula gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Malayalam & SF_PROCESS_ZWJ
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:20:21 +0530
2007/6/19, Harshula <harshula gmail com>:
> The Rachana_w01 does not use ZWJ in the GSUB table(for chillus,ie).So
> to avoid unnecessary rendering of ZWJ the SF_PROCESS_ZWJ flag has to
> be removed.Otherwise, include the ZWJ reference in the GSUB of the
> font and use the SF_PROCESS_ZWJ flag.My patch uses the latter option.
Isn't Suresh indicating that he is using ZWJ in GSUB, thus requiring the
process ZWJ flag?
Again it is dependent on font, it seems, we have to have a standard -
we will work out one. So will revert back after some more testing with
Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
] [Thread Prev