Re: Malayalam & SF_PROCESS_ZWJ

Harshula wrote:

I empathise. ;-) To make matters more complicated the goal posts (indic
standards) keep moving. I've been trying to get more information on MS's
changes to the OT spec for Indic scripts in Vista, but Paul hasn't been
very forthcoming.

Hi Harshula

If you mean Paul Nelson, it has been quite a long time since he left the
MS team responsible for Uniscribe and the OpenType specs for complex
scripts  - I think Paul is now working in China. The most responsive
person seems to be Sergey sergeym microsoft com who is mainly responsible
for USP10.DLL

- Chris