Re: [gtk-i18n-list] Unicode PUA supporting issue in gtk+/pango

Hi,
  I don't think gtk has such object to describe the font information
when copying pure text. IMO, it's up to user and distribution to
choose correct font set according to system locale setting. For
example, a HongKong user should use zh_HK locale by default, then
fontconfig/gtk+/pango should select correct hongkong font
automatically to display characters, if user doesn't choose a specific
chinese font.

Regards
James Su