Re: gtk-doc documentation

Hello Damon,

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 09:47:01AM +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> This problem sounds solvable by explicitly licensing any code samples in
> the documentation under some other license.
Ok, this would solve the problem for me.

The only other remaining issue for me is: it would be nice if the
documentation would be under a license which would allow inclusion in
Debian.  Then I could just have the corresponding packages installed
and use it off-line (via devhelp etc) without much hassle.  But this
is of course only a question of personal convenience.

All the best,
Jochen
--
http://seehuhn.de/