Re: gtk-doc documentation

Hello Damon,

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 06:44:58PM +0000, Damon Chaplin wrote:
> The issue has been raised before:
>   http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/2003-April/msg00019.html
This thread did not cover the problem that you cannot incorporate chunks
from a GFDL licensed text into a GPL licensed program.  This would prevent
me from using the code examples, and it would also prevent me from
incorporating parts of the documentation into comments/help texts, etc.

> Most of GNOME uses the GFDL so I don't think you should worry too much
> about it.
Sorry, but I do.

All the best,
Jochen