Re: non-Linux OSes

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013, at 6:26, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
It would be nice if we can keep XP compatibility for a few more years
(why would we need to drop it now?). XP support could be limited to
mingw64, if it's complicated to keep MSVC support?

The biggest gain here would be to kill the beast that is the SRWLock
emulation.

That said, this code has been working nicely for years now and nobody is
touching it, so maybe it's not that big of a gain.

Cheers