Re: non-Linux OSes

When I read this again I realized my previous mail had a bad tone...what
I really wanted to say is:

I think InstalledTests is a natural evolution of "make check" that is
far more powerful and flexible, and I'd really love to see Debian and
other projects making use of it.

Specifically in helping narrow down which specific individual tests on
which architectures are failing and how often is a lot more efficient
than the all or nothing model of "make check" on an autobuilder once a
month or something when a new version of a GLib tarball is uploaded.