Re: Theming API hackfest: last call
- From: "Robert Staudinger" <robert staudinger gmail com>
- To: "Behdad Esfahbod" <behdad behdad org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Theming API hackfest: last call
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:48:19 +0200
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 3:44 AM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
> Christian Dywan wrote:
> Right. If we can assign names to widgets (does the a11y layer do something
> like that?) then the names can be accessed using the "#column-header" syntax.
That is IMO the correct way, and already supported in the CSS engine.
(Could use some testing, though).
>> I imagine there could be a straightforward table of supported widget
>> names as part of the reference documentation.
Would surely be helpful for developers and designers alike, maybe we
should get together some time and hash it out?
] [Thread Prev