Theming API hackfest: last call

Hi there,

we have set the proposed date for the theming API hackfest to the
third week of februrary, this is:
16th-22nd

It'll take place in Dublin, Ireland, hosted by Sun Microsystems at
their headquarters.

The scope of the hackfest is designing a new api for engines so that
engines, and consequently themes are easier to write, maintain and are
more flexible. This is not a theming hackfest, we don't intend to work
on new engines or new themes.

We're setting the budget, so if someone is interested to come and
needs sponsorship this is the last call so that we can close the
budget for the foundation to approve it.

Cheers,
Alberto Ruiz

--
Un saludo,