Re: Sudden Tango changes in trunk

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 11:33 -0500, Yevgen Muntyan wrote:
> Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
> > On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 10:47 -0500, Yevgen Muntyan wrote:
[...]
> > We can install our own icons for the corner cases that exist
> > only for our applications
> Um, we can do that only if we have the icon. And that's a
> problem. If someone volunteers to draw missing icons for
> me then I'll be glad, but until then I will use gtk-about for
> bookmarks and gtk-select-font for "Configure Shortcuts"
> thing.

I'm sorry if you were under the impression that you could
deliver a professional grade application without any graphic
artists - if your project lacks resources then it lacks
resources and is incomplete - if you violate and misuse the
gtk+ api then (as I've heard others phrase it): "you get
what you deserve".

Cheers,
             -Tristan