Re: Cross platform development

Hi.

Am Samstag, den 18.03.2017, 10:07 -0600 schrieb Michael Torrie:
On 03/18/2017 09:16 AM, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote:
MSYS2 ships with the pacman package manager. After you have
followed the
instructions on the website, launch the MSYS2 shell from the MSYS2
folder and then this command installs everything you need to run
gedit
into a filesystem tree inside your msys2 folder.

But the OP already has an MSYS2 installation that has more than just
GTK3 in it.  He wants to put just the GTK3 dependencies in a tree
somewhere. To do that simply, he could unpack the GTK3 (and glib2)
binary pacman packages if they could be located.

No, I have no MSYS2 installation on the target hosts and there will not
be. My program is part of a big collaborative project. The installation
 takes over one hour, because at this time we are bound to some
extraordinary big Micros*ck programs (MSSQL Advanced for example). This
will change, and I hope this will be soon. For this reason I don't want
to force my Customer to install even more software.

That is the reason why I want to deliver the required DLLs and only the
needed ones with my package.

My development is done only in a Linux environment.

Regards,
Dirk

--
Dirk Gottschalk, Aachen