Cross platform development

Hello,

I'm developing a multi platform application with GTK+ for Windows and
Linux.

I'am using autotools and MinGW from my distributions Repository
(Fedora).

Now my questions:

1. Which DLLs do i have to copy from the bin directory of MinGW for my
GTK+-Application. I don't want to install MinGW on all Workstations
where the app should rum. AFAIK it is enough to copy the DLLs into the
applications working directory. But which are this?

I plan to breate an installer package which should deliver all needed
DLLs.

IIRC is GTK+ and it's dependencies not linkable statically, which i
would prefer.

Could anybody provide me some informarion about this?

Thanks for your advice.

Regards,
Dirk

--