Re: Cross platform development

Le 18 mars 2017, à 14:37, Dirk Gottschalk via gtk-app-devel-list a écrit :

Am Samstag, den 18.03.2017, 11:42 +0100 schrieb pelzflorian (Florian
Pelz):

Note that if your application is not libre software (it should be,
please make it libre!), then static linking means you need to provide
your application’s source code or compiled object files

Thanks, this is a point I totally forgot. So no statically linking is
possible.

Making the project open is no option. The protocol of the devices we
communicate with is covered by various NDAs.

Does distributing a compiled object "leak" more information than distributing a dynamically-linked exe?

I only want to copy just the needed files, not the complete DLL set Mingw has on my systems, these are real much.

I can't remember if finding the deps was part of your original question (sorry). In case it was: http://www.dependencywalker.com/

--
Lucas Levrel