Re: Invisible GtkImage

Le 23/06/2013 00:30, Kip Warner a écrit :
On Sun, 2013-06-23 at 00:08 +0200, David Nečas wrote:
[...]
This might not be exactly what you need but as I noted I don't get where
the problem is...

Yes, your code is similar to what I had tried before with GtkImage,
only you're subclassing the DrawingArea instead which is probably a
better idea, except it still doesn't work properly either. My code
draws the image correctly, but it doesn't resize as the parent window is
resized...

        <http://pastebin.com/6LEzFk8A>

1) you don't need an AspectFrame if the drwaing takes care of not
messing up the ratio.

2) you say it doesn't expand: check your packing flags.  You have:
        page.pack_start(page._bannerAspectFrame, False, False, 0)
   the 2 False mean "don't expand and don't fill the available space".
   Change this to True, True and you'll be happy.

Regards,
Colomban