Re: Memory leaks

My analogy had nothing to do with memory use. It had something to do
with code beauty which was all that Bill Atkinson was about. It was
all that article was about. You got it exactly the other way around.
Efficient use of memory at the expense of ugliness was the thing to
avoid in that article.

I find not cleaning up explicitly quite ugly. I shudder at the thought
and maybe I'm not the only one. Not only that, but cleaning up
explicitly is obviously useful for some people.