Re: Memory leaks

On 9 February 2011 11:13, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:

With the right tool there is no problem at all in finding such "true"
leaks.

How does one gain this mysterious tool for Linux?

I have used Valgrind but as mentioned by numerous souls at numerous
times in the past, a suppressions file is needed for GTK/GLIB. And
creating a suppressions file is more work than actually writing the
code of the program I'm trying to debug in the first place is.

james.