Re: Creating a non-focused window

Tom,

The word "hint" almost always refers to a potential capability of the
Window Manager; meaning the wm does not have to honor the request or
feature.  Maybe your code is working and the wm is ignoring the request!

There might be a bug in gtk, however I would want to try a different wm
or something like xfce or kde, before going down the path.

James,