Re: Creating a non-focused window

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 5:41 PM, Bill O'Connor <billyoc gmail com> wrote:

I can't make this work in either lang.
I can check that the flag is being set with
gtk_window_get_focus_on_map(), but it just doesn't do anything.

My suggestion is that you not do this.  <g>

Thanks for checking, Billy.

I'm not going to give up so easily, especially given the fact that GTK+'s
developers saw fit to provide that option.

Unless all of us here on this thread missed something, this looks like a bug
in GTK+ gtk_window_set_focus_on_map() method, and as such should be reported
and fixed.

Thanks,

Tom

--