Re: Alt-Tab list

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 12:05:23PM -0700, Loban A Rahman wrote:
We could change the WM to put skip tasklist windows in the
Ctrl+Alt+Tab list instead of the Alt+Tab list, perhaps.

I just filed a bug about this, then realized that it isn't a
feature-request for metacity itself, but an addition to the EWMH specs,
I think. Is there a place to propose discussion of this?

If you want to discuss the spec, wm-spec-list gnome org is the place.
I would say this is an implementation issue though, not a spec issue.

Havoc