Re: Alt-Tab list

Probably a bug. Could you file a bug in bugzilla about it?

(What were you expecting:

 gtk_window_set_skip_taskbar_hint_so_it_wont_be_removed()?

Actually, it was more a:

        gtk_window_set_skip_taskbar_ireallymeanitthistime_hint()

:-) Anyone know about my #2 question? How to prevent a window to appear
in the Alt-Tab list?

Actually. Now that I think about it, I should NOT prevent this window
from appearing in the alt-tab list, because it would then be keyboard
inaccessible. BUT, I'd like to know if it's possible, anyway.

Cheers,
Loban

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |