Re: Alt-Tab list

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 16:47, Loban A Rahman wrote:
Currently I have a GtkWindow not appearing in the window list nor the
workspace switcher by using

      gtk_window_set_skip_taskbar_hint()
        gtk_window_set_skip_pager_hint()

in a callback to the expose event of the window. I have 2 questions:

(1) If it gtk_widget_hide() the GtkWindow, then gtk_widget_show() it, it
now appears in the window list and workspace switcher. How do I prevent
this?

Probably a bug. Could you file a bug in bugzilla about it?

(What were you expecting:

 gtk_window_set_skip_taskbar_hint_so_it_wont_be_removed()?

;-)

Regards,
                                                Owen