Re: Alt-Tab list

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 04:23:28AM -0700, Loban A Rahman wrote:
Actually. Now that I think about it, I should NOT prevent this window
from appearing in the alt-tab list, because it would then be keyboard
inaccessible. BUT, I'd like to know if it's possible, anyway.

It's not possible that I know of, because it would render the window
impossible to focus with the keyboard as you say.

We could change the WM to put skip tasklist windows in the
Ctrl+Alt+Tab list instead of the Alt+Tab list, perhaps.

Havoc