Re: g_object_class_install_property

This is why I prefer to do my OO programming in Ada 95.  Must cleaner
interface and it does work.

Chris

Russell Shaw wrote:

OO programming in C is one of those great unsaid things that
you hear about but rarely see until you actually look at some
code. I've looked high and low on the web and in books for OOC
things (a book on OOC techniques would be great). An article
on OOC is needed if just to show newBs that C\cough\++\cough\
isn't a requirement for doing object-oriented programming;)