Re: g_object_class_install_property

Mikoyan wrote:
On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 14:34, Russell Shaw wrote:

Mikoyan wrote:
Nice. I'm actually in the progress of writing some tutorials
too, although I have the impression that lately there are
poppung up some good tutorials.

Ha, whatever, the more information the better I guess. Maybe
I'll post the urls later somewhere. Maybe not :-)

Thx for the overview

Another GObject tutorial or two would be great. The perspective
from someone learning GObjects and the type-system is:

Nice. Currently there are two parts. One concentrating on
OO programming in C (without even talking about GObject) and
the "real" GObject tutorial. I'll try to work on them
monday and put some initial drafts online.

I'll "announce" them on the gtk-list I guess: it would be
nice if some people would give some feedback.

OO programming in C is one of those great unsaid things that
you hear about but rarely see until you actually look at some
code. I've looked high and low on the web and in books for OOC
things (a book on OOC techniques would be great). An article
on OOC is needed if just to show newBs that C\cough\++\cough\
isn't a requirement for doing object-oriented programming;)