Re: g_object_class_install_property

On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 14:34, Russell Shaw wrote:
Mikoyan wrote:
On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 13:21, James M. Cape wrote:

/me blushes at refs to the gtcpsocket subclassing tutorial ;-)

Nice. I'm actually in the progress of writing some tutorials
too, although I have the impression that lately there are
poppung up some good tutorials.

Ha, whatever, the more information the better I guess. Maybe
I'll post the urls later somewhere. Maybe not :-)

Thx for the overview

Another GObject tutorial or two would be great. The perspective
from someone learning GObjects and the type-system is:

Nice. Currently there are two parts. One concentrating on
OO programming in C (without even talking about GObject) and
the "real" GObject tutorial. I'll try to work on them
monday and put some initial drafts online.

I'll "announce" them on the gtk-list I guess: it would be
nice if some people would give some feedback.

        Steven