Re1: How to get Position of GtkTreeIter?

On Tuesday August 19 2003 00:06 CEST, Markus Lausser wrote:

If you want to know the index only to lookup your object in
an array,then i suggest to simply add an additional data

Thanx for this! I thougt about some days ago. But it doesn't
help in this situation. May be i'll do something like this in
future for another function that needs datas they have to be
invisible in the list view.

So thank you! Now i can be shure that something like that is
possible.

Have found a combination of Gtk+ funktions to solve my prob.
like gtk_tree_selection_get_selected(), gtk_tree_model_get()
etc....

Thanx for your suggestion!

                    get free software:  www.matman24.org