Re: How to quit gtk_main with freeing memory?

On Tuesday August 19 2003 10:41 CEST, ralf deres-mueller de
wrote:

Hello,

using valgrind gives me hundreds of errors because I use

gtk_exit(0); or gtk_main_quit();

I'm still learning Gtk+ but have much experiences with ANSI C
and can say that you need to free memory yourself in source
code.

How i know, functions like gtk_main_quit() don't free allocated
memory. How gtk_exit() could know about memory that you used?

Use free(x) and g_free(x) to free memory before calling
gtk_exit().

best regards,

mathew

                    get free software:  www.matman24.org